Skip to main content
- Manages incoming reports within OIE’s purview
- Connects with parties to offer reporting options, resources, and supportive measures
- Conducts thorough and critical assessments of the reports to determine severity
- Investigates allegations under OIE policy.
- Gathers, compiles, and assesses evidence.
- Prepares comprehensive investigative reports that either include findings or are presented to the appropriate adjudicator for a hearing.
- Determines policy violations.
- Facilitates the Informal Resolutions Process
- Serves as the initial review step for appeals
- Ensures the effective management and coordination of the hearing process.
- Develops and delivers preventative and responsive educational materials, training, and consultation on OIE’s expectations, policies, and procedures.